Monday, October 19, 2009

Carrot Cake Mmmmmmm!

From the Gooseberry Patch Family Favorites Cookbook

I shouldn't admit this...but...we have some sort of dessert almost every night....
not always as grand as a whole cake, or pie, but, it could be cookies, a sundae, a brownie/bar, maybe even a fruit smoothie, but, we always have something sweet at the end of each day, oh, delicious/bad habits... are so hard to break! ;D

When My kids were little....when dad was out of town, or a late dinner meeting and myself and my son and daughter we're on our own for dinner, the three of us would have dessert for dinner. I would say, who wants dessert for dinner? Well, at 8 and 10 , the little hands went right up to the sky! I would bring out All the Fix-ins, ice cream, fudge, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, cookies, sprinkles, and always whip cream, nuts and of course a cherry on top!

To this day, I always keep maraschino cherries, and whip cream spray in my fridge!

How bout' you? Do you indulge in dessert? Have you ever had dessert instead of Dinner?
Before Dinner?

Life's Short....Eat Dessert first! 'D

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

***SEARCH MY BLOG***

Come Back Anytime!